Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Adwords

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use it, I only have it set so my site shows up for commercial window cleaning, Ive had 2 shops from it. (small ones)

I set it at 40.00 per month but it has only used a few quid. I just have it on thinking I may get lucky one day and get a call from a big company. A man can dream! lol

I'd agree that google Adwords do work!!!

When I was running a few campaigns my phone was ringing all the time!! Now I stopped, the calls have died down..

I'd agree that google Adwords do work!!!
When I was running a few campaigns my phone was ringing all the time!! Now I stopped, the calls have died down..
But did it turn Into work lol

How much money wise did you opt for??

I used the £50 free voucher... That lasted apporx 6 weeks? Very very rarely do I go to quote and don't come home with the job.. I don't know exactly how much, but would be over £1000 work... Large commercial, lots of gutters, a few regular window cleaning jobs.. A few jobs I turned down as they were just too far

facebook adds are cheap its like google aswell u can have a limit
Theres a difference though, with Google you know people are looking for that service your provide. With facebok your add juts get showen to x amount of people. You dont even know if 1/100th of the people that see your add may even be the lightiest bit interested if what you have to offer. Not to mention people just click on stuff for the fun off it. That happens with Google too I know but its no where near as bad I have found.

Theres a difference though, with Google you know people are looking for that service your provide. With facebok your add juts get showen to x amount of people. You dont even know if 1/100th of the people that see your add may even be the lightiest bit interested if what you have to offer. Not to mention people just click on stuff for the fun off it. That happens with Google too I know but its no where near as bad I have found.
Ye true ,

Back