Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Logo

Think it looks really good.

Only observation is to consider moving the largest bubble (top bubble) out of the way of the C so there is no confusing it with a G etc.

Think it looks really good.
Only observation is to consider moving the largest bubble (top bubble) out of the way of the C so there is no confusing it with a G etc.
Yeah is was thinking that also. Do you think I should out line the lettering to make it clearer/stand out more also?

Yeah I feel the "window" part is possibly a bit hard to read beside the red/pinky bit.
Tricky one as the CS really stands out already - maybe outline the 'Window & Gutter Cleaning' text?

Yeah or possibly change the red bit to blue. Could possibly bring the letters out more?
I think the red / pink bit makes it stand out just that little bit more. I'd go for pink.......cant believe I'm saying this on a male dominated forum......but it looks clean, fresh and will appeal to both sexes......

I'm gonna go and be a man now, go flem on something that's dying before I crush it with my pink flip flop /emoticons/wink.png

Back