How Many And What Poles?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shinytime, Sep 29, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shinytime

Shinytime Active Member

Hi guys, just want to know what type of poles you all have and how many you have!

I have:

1 Bayersan 25ft fibre glass
    2 Bayersan 7ft fibre glass
    1 brodex 36ft aluminium

just got a new cleantech 46ft modular pole and another 25ft hybrid pole with a van i just bought.

I am planning on buying an slx 35 and a clx18 at the start of next year to replace my brodex and bayersan.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It's none of your business what ppl have mucker :Image13:

3. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

It's an easy answer for me. I just have a 22ft phoenix pro currently but will be looking for a backup pole soon since I broke the threaded insert and I couldn't work the next day :(

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

have only the one pole, that I clean windows with.

Facelift Phoenix 26Ul full carbon. with 2 extension sections to take it upto 32ft. (4 storey)

then 2 harris poles, one for gutter cam and another that I use to clean gutters out with.

have 2 other poles sitting in the shed gathering dust! lol and just sold my 42ft glass fibre pole as it was to heavy to work with.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i have a 22ft full carbon facelift an a gardener super max 47ft, an a clx 22 dont use it tho any more on windows only to drag gutter moss over conny roofs :Image3:

Advertisement