How Many can you spot !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, Mar 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

This had me in stitches earlier I was out quoting a job and I heard what sounded like a 1000 ladders clanging around, I looked out the window and saw a load of window cleaners swarm a house lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393965342.189662.jpg

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

yeh definite swarm....great pic..

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

No disrespect to them as I there earning there wage working but Jesus they have to do a hell of a lot of houses to pay all them if there working together on all the houses lol

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ginger ****** has got his ladder in the wrong place. He should have gone above the window and got one if the A frame lads to foot it if needed.

5. cheapncheerful

yes i was doing just two houses the other day and on one they had asked me to cut their ivy back whilst i was up and doing that i heard a lot of clattering and glanced across to watch two window cleaners take about 5 mins to unload and get set up...they even waved to me..i was in disguise as a gardener...so i had a peep to see where they went thinking they must have a few to do....they were both on the front of a house nearby so i went back to my ivy..next minute they were back spending 5 mins loading the van again.....i honestly dont think they even did the back.....well i suppose you have to start somewhere......

6. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

ginger ****** ****** brilliant. wasn't expecting that lol

7. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

lmfba tears killing me

8. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

thats madness 4 people cleaning 3 windows, iv seen two ladder on 1 front before but never 4 lol

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

That is a funny picture. Looks like they have only just started to clean windows....judging by their ladder positioning..

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Lol sooo funny my misses even said If they knocked on my door I would tell them to p@&@ off as they were there for 2 seconds lol

Advertisement