How Many Customers Have U Got On 1 Estate ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Mar 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

So theirs big estates medium sized estates and some small estates with a lot of houses for all us window cleaners to clean :p lol

I found that on a few estates ive only got 2,3 customers but on the other hand i got 10-14 customers on a few estates aswell

Theirs 1 estate which am doing very well on at the moment and im gaining new customers their everytime cos their know am always in the area and they know that i clean a lot of other peoples houses

Plus.... ive been stopped down their a lot and ive now got like 13,14 customers their :) so when am on that estate working i feel more happy then normal cos i know am just here and no driving about i dont even have to hardly move the van lol... Its good when i collect money aswell... i just park the van up and have a little walk which takes 5 mins and ive collected them all.... its better then driving from 1 estate to collect then anotehr estate to collect payment lol

ive only got 2 housing estates wer ive got 10+ more on but im trying my best to get them to 20+

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I love estate work, particularly the private ones where the money is better. The houses nearly always seem easy to clean and its so lovely when you can walk from one house to another. The most customers I have on one estate is 20.....they are still building it though, so onwards and upwards on that front. On another new estate I managed to get the first occupied house. The lady there took a load of my cards and she approaches every new resident on my behalf. She gets a free clean for every new customer she gets me.

3. Sprocket

Sprocket Newcomer

40 ish houses on an estate with about 160 houses....6hs work for 2 people

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

At the moment My most is 78, but if this other contract goes through on another estate it will be 180!

5. Posh

Posh Hero

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

10 that are within walking distance then 5 more half mile down hill so 15 total.

7. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

20 next to each other,private road window cleaners dream ,paid by bank transfer by property management company,lovely.

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

between 90-100 over a few streets, havent counted in a while, dont really do any other 'estates' id call the rest developments, with 20s n 30s in each but then some of those developemts are right beside eachother, or just around the corner, so prob are in the same estate?

Advertisement