Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which van??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

guys lets get real

any van older than 10 years is going to be rotten unless looked after my experience is bring someone who is gd with vans i brought my mecanic he knew all the things to look for and gave him 50 quid

No Peter not all vans over 10 year are rot boxes my point was certain vans rot a lot easier than others ie look at transits even the new ones rot it's down to the metal used in the manufacturer and design flaws

Cleaning a van only cleans the paint the rot comes from usually the under side or inside out

Paul there mechanically sound but unless your goin for newish vito the all prone to the vito rot. Sills etc but a lot suffer from chassis rot toAlso parts are very expensive

That said I would have one of the newer Vito's there nice looking van
ok thanks a lot mate

from about what age are they ok then you know/think? its on my list with a transporter if things carry on going well in few years time

cheers

You won't go far wrong with a transporter mate they go do more miles than a space shuttle

If I was running just a van I'd have one in a flash

There a good investment at the mo with the current vw van scene,there holding there value really well more than any commercial out there

If a bargain does pop up then maybe il have one

Back