Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many houses in a day for 2 man team

My round very close together yea. Tbh if I have someone with me, then it's backpacks as the access is a bit fiddly. I don't have a 2 man van system.

Are you really suggesting you can clean 60 houses in one day?

1) How do you carry so much water, and 2) How can you possibly fit it in 7 hours.

Im a 2 man team and only ever do 15 houses maximum, thats with a 900L tank aswell, which is usually empty by the end of the day!!
Mate I do between 12-15 houses a day trading so something wrong somewhere. I don't know much about wfp but 900ltres sounds a hell of a lot of water for 15 houses

Hi Shaun, and welcome.

I do 12 - 20 per day on own - approx 200L

or 25 - 35 per day when there are 2 of us - approx 350 Litres

It really depends on the houses. I work alone, but there are plenty of days I don't even complete 10 houses. My round is mostly larger properties on a 12 weekly cycle (like a first clean every time /emoticons/sad.png ) & it isn't very compact either.

Its one of those "how long is a piece of string" questions,.. get out there & start cleaning cause every round is unique & you'll never know for sure till you dive in!

your right mate every round is different & everyone uses their equipment differently, i can take different times to clean the same round depending on lots of things. ive got a 350 ltr tank & never used it all yet so i'd worry about 900ltrs

I have a varying of sized houses, today as a 2 man team we did 9 jobs...

Jobs paid good though /emoticons/sad.png

Back