How many houses to do you a day?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Matthew Phillips, Feb 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matthew Phillips

I know this is such a random one as all houses vary in size, access, distance between jobs and of course the amount of glass. But I do wonder how many other window cleaners cover compared to me. My round is still very small but I find it hard to think I could do more than 10 in a day. Feel free to state minimum in a day and maximum in a day if you want. Many Thanks fellas.

Advertisement
  2. Iron Giant

Iron Giant Active Member

Minimum 17 jobs maximum is about 24 some of my jobs are really compact others i have to drive across a small town .

3. brianbadonde

brianbadonde Member

Minimum is 4 when I do some larger houses in the villages (£30-£55 a pop). Maximum is 12ish when the jobs vary between £6-20, although usually £12.

4. brianbadonde

brianbadonde Member

Hoping to do a bit more in this summer but only been at it 2 years so constantly in the process of dropping bad payers and the "not today"-ers and canvassing better customers and also making it more compact.

5. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

If I'm on my own I aim for 8 if they're large houses and up to 25 small 2 bed council houses (2 upstairs windows and 4 downstairs and a door). I usually work with someone and we can get up to 50 a day done if we both flat out

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Every day is different for me
    I have £200+ days with only 8 or 9 jobs and also really busy days for less cash
    It's hard to put a number of houses for my work as it's always different plus I am doing a lot more 1 off fascia and conservatory type jobs now so that affects how many i do daily

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I set out for a minimun of £200 per day some days £300.

HOWEVER I am in a verey very densley populated city with hundreds of thousands of residences to target. I think perhaps not so easy in smaller villages or towns where more between job travelling time is required.

8. blaze

blaze Member

i think you need to set yourself a daily target you are happy with based on how much you want to earn per day and tailor your work to suit once you reach your target any extra is a bonus

9. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Dont thunk about a certaun numbet of houses like others i have a day rate to get and a week rate and a monthly rate i want to hit. House wise my min is one (very big) up to max of 12 dont want to be sweating :D

10. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

20-30 if matinence clean

As. Green said I also tend to go on 200-300. Like yesterday tho only done 150. 8 houses as they all first cleans

Advertisement