How Many In A Day Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by danny81, Aug 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. danny81

danny81 Member

hi only been going 5 weeks but picking up new customers all the time just wondering if im doing ok coz ive got a 500 lt tank but only manage to get around 13 to 15 houses out of it and takes me around 8 hours earning me around £120 to £140 in the day is this around what i should be expecting or will i speed up much more i know ive got quite a bit quicker since i started the first few days was really hard just cheaking im doing ok really dont think its bad im on £15 to £17.50 ph

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Im no expert on the matter but I think in time you will get quicker. I consider anything over 15 per hour good money

3. danny81

danny81 Member

ok so hopefully im going in the right direction im never really on less than £15 ph so thats good

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Not to bad to start with, you will get quicker. Most of the guys that have been doing it for a while can get between £30-£40 an hour depending on size and cost. Best I have done in one day is £350

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

im trad and on a good run i can hit £25.00 an hr but my average is closer to £20 so i dont think your doing to bad tbh .

6. danny81

danny81 Member

well good to hear it then thanks for replys guys think im going to get a bigger tank in the next two months as i will be full by then

7. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

500 ltr should be plenty on your own, should'nt it?

8. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

depends on what van you have to be honest mate as to what payloads you can carry .

when you are starting out mate just remember " quality over quantity " i like to spend a bit longer on the job to make sure its right to try and retain the customers
    if they see you are spending time on the job and doing a good job they appreciate it .

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

with 400lts i have managed to clean 78 flats.
    1 man system should use around 250 a day.

10. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

I think you will speed up over the coming months and use less water. Remember you should be working on your prices just as much as you would work on your actual window cleaning.

Richard

Advertisement