Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wasps

I was on a networking site the other day and someone was banging on about wasps online.....

Thought, what are they on about.

Then they explained....

People who come on line to annoy other people.... then buzz off to annoy someone else and keep buzzing round generally and getting on peoples nerves........

Its all starting to make sense.....

They went on to say..... BUT, dont you worry.... in the end Wasps always get splatted or just die away!

/emoticons/smile.png

Who knows mate.

I know a few of the lads on here, just by being around for a bit, so i know who to listen to and who not.

Each to their own.

I just feel like there's some top blokes on here that are being wound up by others and they dont deserve it....

Its a forum and personally id prefer people to just try and help each other out rather than try and knock them all the time.

Everyone is just trying to make a living here and there's nothing wrong with that no matter how you do it....

And i know all the genuine members agree with this.....

I hate wasps, no wait, hate is the wrong word, Im petrified of them. Summer is a bad time for me, Ive nearly fell of my ladder a few times trying to get away from them. Ive even resorted to sliding down my ladder a few times it gets that bad and refusing point blank to cleam someone window if theres a bush with bees/wasps in it. Its a big no go for me!!!

Imagine already being petrified of something then ******* in to its nest? I jumped over a wall at my last work to take a pee, it was in a gold clubs ground. I was still looking back and chatting to someone while taking a leek. I then turn round to hear all this buzzing, to my surprise I was ******* all over a wasps nest! I ran like the wind. (just writing this take me back to that day, sends a shiver up my back every time) I lost track of the amount of times I was stung. I know I had 5 in the back on the head, I had big lumps on my head for days. They were wasps in my pockets down my trousers. They were flippin every where.

It ended up with me striping in the middle of the street, to get them away. Horrible horrible day. I had forgetten all about that untill I seen the ''Wasps'' lol

Latest Posts

Back