How many litres do you guys use....

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by fuggytail, Mar 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. fuggytail

fuggytail Member

Hi guys just wondering how much water you would use on a three bed house .Im just starting up and are using a trolley system its got five flo settings im using it on number one but seem to be using loads.The trolley holds 35L of water how many houses do you think i should be doing with that.I posted my first flyers yesterday only 150 and had five calls so far and did them today nerve racking lol..but they all seem to be pleased with my work.Do you lads leave the water running all the time your cleaning or turn of clean then rinse sorry to sound so dim but this is the first time iv ever used it and would be greatfull for any tips.ALB fuggy.....

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I would think you should get about 2 1/2 - 3 bed houses with your trolley and as soon as i finish a window the water is off

3. James

James Guru

35 litres, hmm. You may get 4 houses done providing you run your settings on low.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?51hflc

4. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

I agree, should get 4 houses on a low setting. I leave water on whilst cleaning & rinsing, but turn it off via a tap which sits at my hip whenever the brush is not on a window. This is a must for trolley users trying to save water.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I've seen them hip tap windy just put your belt through them is that the ones they look pretty nifty

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

if your useing a car get 25litre drums and fill them up with pure water and then refill the trolly when u need to simple

first cleans will take longer then regular cleans fella so hard to tell

how long u takeing per house

7. yeah 35 litres should get you 4 houses - good question because we're facing a drought, so it is a good idea to not waste more water than needed.

8. James

James Guru

Drought? I think the sea has a bit of water left in it yet :(

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nhwu3r

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Lol @ Jp

10. harunh

harunh Legend

Just attach a di vessel on to your trolley so you can just keep topping up ? :)

Advertisement