Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Steve Garwood is #1

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Today I am dying, feel like got flattened by the Flying Scotsman.

One of those real nasty bugs got me yesterday. Had to fight to get up today and get jobs done but managed them all slowly slowly.

Tonight will be the worsr of this I hope. Sweats and nausea are kicking in something rotten but that usually means you're about to work it all out your system.

What's this got to do with @steve garwood ? I hear you ask.

I've never met the man. Impression is he's a total door handle BUT his posts are always guaranteed to make me laugh and they say laughter is the best cure. So here's to you @steve garwood :cheers:and that's why he's #1!

Today I am dying, feel like got flattened by the Flying Scotsman.
One of those real nasty bugs got me yesterday. Had to fight to get up today and get jobs done but managed them all slowly slowly.

Tonight will be the worsr of this I hope. Sweats and nausea are kicking in something rotten but that usually means you're about to work it all out your system.

What's this got to do with @steve garwood ? I hear you ask.

I've never met the man. Impression is he's a total door handle BUT his posts are always guaranteed to make me laugh and they say laughter is the best cure. So here's to you @steve garwood :cheers:and that's why he's #1!
Last time I felt I'll like that I went to my kitchen cupboard to get some tablets.

When I opened it, loads of omega 3 capsules fell on my head. I'm alright though, just some superfishoil injuries /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back