Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My DIY High Level Internal Cleaning Kit (Part 2)

Tuffers

How to do it:

Unscrew the lance on the pump and attach pole hose to the trigger. Attach the John Guest connector to the other end of the hose. Feed hose up the pole. Trim the Nerf gun bullet with a Stanley knife and shove it in the resi neck. Feed the lance through the hole in the bullet that is now snug in the resi neck. The reason for the bullet is to stop the lance spinning round. Attach the lance to the John Guest. Attach Unger swivel pad to resi neck. Attach micro pad to the swivel pad. Pump up the sprayer, press the trigger and Bob's yer uncle /emoticons/smile.png

CC42FF24-38CA-4A62-813D-1FD76D8CB161_zpszddwsrgh.jpg

84BC33C5-6C77-4C54-AF1D-607641820D41_zpsexg7tywf.jpg

AEF51408-DCD0-43B9-B041-CE27497C7F74_zpsrb9evzwg.jpg

4A4A173D-942E-4337-A066-81FBE6442096_zpsjx9mfyut.jpg

5A1E4A06-773A-4FD5-B0F8-5842EFFB319A_zpsh3k3rxgk.jpg

33593F08-B844-43D9-8F86-8C9789C31FEB_zpsomzp4sax.jpg

C052B626-5275-4FA6-8E56-D9D5EF41B0E5_zpssutzgphl.jpg

Patent pending at Tuffers enterprises :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work. Got any jobs lined up for it? Il be interested to see how that nozzle get on. Does it twist to allow a mist rather than a jet? On my first cleaning did I was getting the odd drip even from a mist because I had to apply more water given the dirt levels.

Yes, the nozzle will turn to make a mist. Only problem I can see is it dripping on the micro and getting it wet possibly. No work for it ATM, but it's ready to go if needed. The trigger worked a lot better than I thought it would, as the water had to pass through 25' of hose.

I had water collecting on the back of the dragonfly pad. So if you get that it's no different to the off the shelf product / version. So does the sprayer maintain a decent pressure so that you can release a squirt of mist without going back to re pump every time?

I had water collecting on the back of the dragonfly pad. So if you get that it's no different to the off the shelf product / version. So does the sprayer maintain a decent pressure so that you can release a squirt of mist without going back to re pump every time?
It's in its infancy Luke. I've only tried it spraying for a short time. The spray bottle will have to be carried with me and will only be a couple of feet away if I need to pump it up a bit more anyway.

I reckon it'll do the job :thumbsup:

Going into mass production soon :cool:

probably cheaper to pass the jobs on to you to do then, including taxi travel to the airport and tickets and overnight stay of course..:rofl:

I'm still here you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

probably cheaper to pass the jobs on to you to do then, including taxi travel to the airport and tickets and overnight stay of course..:rofl:

They're gonna be Smurf prices :rofl:

Used it today as a lance extension. It needs a few tweaks. Hose from trigger to vessel is too short (vessel kept being pulled over), the lance fitted in the resi neck kept being pulled back towards the pole as I extended the pole. I think the lance in the resi neck needs cutting and a John Guest connector needs to then connect the cut lance to stop the nozzle being pulled back on extending.

Did the job though /emoticons/smile.png

Back