Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bless The Old Girls And Facebook.

Dodger

Had a phonecall this morning from an old girl, I gave her daughter a flyer 3 weeks ago (she stopped me in street) when I was doing a job from facebook. I've already got 2 jobs from that one lol. Anyway she told me kind of house and I said it'll be around X amount and she said well a little more is fine as I have a couple of big windows (they're not I checked on g maps) I said great I'll be able to get to you first thing friday morning and was just saying bye when she said hang on I haven't finished I'm at #4 but #3 said they'll have you and #5 & #6 & #7 & #8 & #9.

Whole culdesac from 1 flyer lol.

I might add that I'll even do her first clean free for bein a darlin, bless her..

Buzzin mate !!!!

I had a call from a facebook advert today it was up 30 mins went and priced it got the job .

went round the corner collared someone standing on the doorstep got her house and a neighbours aswell , i will be back tomorrow to canvass that estate as

the lady who contacted me on FB said the window cleaner who was doing that estate hasnt bothered turning up so im thinking i will get a few from off there .

You gotta love FB for jobs eh .

I'm going to have a go at Facebook when I get a chance, heading out knocking to***ht.. Aiming for £100 worth.

Got 3 new ones today from people just coming out.. The daughter of 1 asked would I do a few miles away, said her court hasn't had windy in a while and that I should get more, so I gave her a handful of flyers and said ring me at the weekend with all the addresses and I'll do you first time free, she was well pleased lol..

Ive had around 40 jobs off Facebook even get stopped wen taking kids to school in the play yard saying I seen your add on Facebook.

Simon every area has a for sale page just do a search for it I willhave a look for you mate

I cant find anything for your area Simon, I am on my mob tho I will have a good search for you tomorrow on my laptop, send me all the areas you cover via a pm

Brilliant!! Send some of that luck my way. :) - Are these paid Facebook ads or is it just from having a presence on Facebook, i.e. your own page/group ?

Brilliant!! Send some of that luck my way. :) - Are these paid Facebook ads or is it just from having a presence on Facebook, i.e. your own page/group ?
Free ads on for sale pages, just search - for sale 'your area' and join em all lol.

Back