Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

IBC hose and pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

trevor peacock

I was going down the submersible pump road to transfer my water to my van, but now i've got the ibc I'm wondering if it would be better to use the external outlet, I've found the adapter, hose and nozzle no problem but I'll need a pump of some sort to get the water up into my van, anyone got any idea's ??

You cant go wrong with a submersible pump mate. I can pump 400L from my 1000L ibc tank into my van in about 5 minutes. If you fit a handle with a trigger ( like petrol pumps have,) its really easy filling 25L barrels as well

I bought a pond pump that just fits in the lid of an IBC without having to cut holes etc. about £30 for 3000 lph. Not as fast as the submersible but still pretty quick at 50 lpm. So to fill a 350 l tank would take 7 min. I use 25 litre barrels and i could do with a tap or petrol pump trigger because it fills so quick.

3000 L/H Pond Pump - All Pond Solutions

You cant go wrong with a submersible pump mate. I can pump 400L from my 1000L ibc tank into my van in about 5 minutes. If you fit a handle with a trigger ( like petrol pumps have,) its really easy filling 25L barrels as well
Hi Steve. Do you have a link to the trigger you have.

Back