How Many Of You Up Sell?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by WindyCleanerMan, Sep 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

I tend to sell more of my custies things like patio washing, getter cleaning etc then I do get asked to do it. Anybody else sell to their custies?

Advertisement
  2. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Yes I always mention gutters, solar panels, I even sell them water for their windows inside and their irons.

3. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

Fair play, never thought of the irons, lol. How much do you charge for it. If you see any with marine aquariums, worth giving them a shout to.

With out being rude, do you actually sell as in convince them to have it or just mention it in convo. I don't mean like double glazing hard sale but do you pitch them the benefits etc vs the alternatives? or just say like, do you want them done and if they say yes do the work, if they say no you forget about it?

4. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

When I take on a new customer I always spend a lot of time explaining how I pureify the water and how it works, I also tell them I use it for inside cleans and because its pure water it has no smears and its great to stop the build up of limescale in their irons. I bought a load of 68p spray bottles from wilkos and I give them a full one for free, if they want it filled its £1 :) they love it.

5. Gushysfella

Gushysfella Active Member

Now that's a sodding good idea!!!!

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Think I might try that myself lol .

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Legend

8. Paul

Paul Guest

What do you mean you clean there irons? As on the plate? How much do you charge for that?

9. spmonkay

spmonkay Active Member

I take it the wife does the ironing Paul!! Lol!!!

10. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Lol as in he sells them The the filter water from his di/ro system, for them to use in the kettle to avoid lime scale build up

Advertisement