Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does Anyone Do Any Extras For Their Customers?

yes, do gardening, deccorating, fitting kitchens, bathrooms, tiling, plus the normal extras that go with window cleaning

I've been teaching four of my customers how to use the iPad lately. For my elderly customers I'll help out with just about anything they're having trouble with as long as its something I can do fairly easily.

Don't really get asked to do anything but for the elderly ones yeah if asked I'd do most anything within reason.

Does Anyone Do Any Extras For Their Customers?

Only if I know that their husbands are at work........I'm not into threesomes /emoticons/biggrin.png .

Iv a few customers who get me to do all their painting, inside and out.. 1 last week wants her whole house done inside for Xmas, which will be good if the snow puts us off the windows

I went to a customer of mine who said can i leave it for this month, to which i was a little dejected as i came all that way to do her windows, then she said il give you a deal, if you remove... (to which i was getting worried)... this spider from my office you can clean my windows. kinda relieved until she pointed at the biggest spider i have ever seen!!

Euugh, I hate spiders, getting used to them as they are every where but still pretrified of big spiders loL!! :unsure: :wacko:

Back