How many of you use ro system?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Legend, Aug 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Legend

Legend Member

Also how much is a cheap setup,I use a di vessel and think it's too exspensive,cheers guys

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Trying to save a few pounds on an RO system now will cost you in the long run Legend.

There are some pretty cheap ones out there but they take for ever to fill a tank of any size and I have experienced the filters do not last so long.

I run RO & DI and I have a 20 inch RO that fills my 500 liter tanks in about 6 hours, may sound slow but remember it's only a 20 inch.

Tap water here is 150ppm, after RO I am at 8ppm then through my 11 liter DI.

I use about 10'000 liters per month and have not had to change a filter or resin in the past six months.

A decent RO (Most like a 40) is the one of the most important investment you will make in WFP and spending early (even if it hurts) will pay dividends instantly and over time.

Advertisement