Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That's me done!!

♠Winp®oClean♠

'Till 5th January./emoticons/biggrin.png

Did three jobs yesterday (Sat) and that's me off for two weeks now!! Yippppp...........pppeeeeee!!:thumbs:

:balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance:

Just so I don't fell left out :dexter: :grouphug:

:balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance::balloondance:

:cheers:

time for a nap now [delusional]

I'm working Monday and Tuesday /emoticons/sad.png............ But then done till the 5th :balloondance:
I'd planned to work Mon/Tues...but just seen the weather forecast and it's not looking good...weather warning for gale force winds and heavy rain for the next 48hrs...it's looking like I ve finished until the 5th too....!!!

Back