Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Does anyone buy their pure water as i've heard of people doing it if so how much? i lve in the Hertfordshire/essex does anyone know any place i could get it from?

I,know a guy who sells it but it's n canvey island, he produces tons of the stuff, probably too far out through

Yeah it is abit i live in ware but my round is out Harlow bishop stortford way thanks anyway do you know how much he charges just out of interest?

Yeah it is abit i live in ware but my round is out Harlow bishop stortford way thanks anyway do you know how much he charges just out of interest?
Go to the car boot there. Just pass van hages garden centre in anwell

Cheapest stuff I know of is free and you can get it anywhere

it's called rain water /emoticons/wink.png

I buy mine from a company called pro care in Basildon, he charges me £5 per 250ltrs, literally my tank fills up in 3mins, loads of us from Essex use him
Thats a handy thing for you,3 mins and your all full up,do you know any other places at all that does this?

Thats a handy thing for you,3 mins and your all full up,do you know any other places at all that does this?
That's the only place I know off in Essex mate, I found them by just searching pure water for sale in Essex on google. Hope you find somewhere mate

I buy mine from a company called pro care in Basildon, he charges me £5 per 250ltrs, literally my tank fills up in 3mins, loads of us from Essex use him
You mean Craig with the stutter - I know him

That's the only place I know off in Essex mate, I found them by just searching pure water for sale in Essex on google. Hope you find somewhere mate
cheers mate i'll do that.

Not sure I've heard him stutter! The company is down luckyn Lane in Basildon if that's where your thinking?
Didn't realise that you are in Rayleigh, I am a few minutes away in Benfleet. I have a little bit of work in Rayleigh that I picked up but generally I work benfleet hadleigh and Leigh

Yeah ur only a few minutes away mate, yeah I'm the opposite, mainly Rayleigh and the areas this side, but do have a days work over in benfleet and thundersley, may see you out n about mate!!

Back