How Many Times Before I Learn

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Aug 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I have a telescopic pole I use for my scraper which comes in very handy, however I must have left it at every other house after a first clean, it's costing me a fortune in time and fuel!!!
    Anyone else do daft things like this?

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Similar thing, I was using a thing I made to hold scrim/microfibres to detail when using pole and I reckon I left that almost every time I used it.

3. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Monday I had some big flowers growing in front of a window, it was a first clean and I needed to some how tie them back without braking them. I had a quick look round the garden for some string but couldn't find anything, then I had a brain wave, I'll use my bumbag that I keep my money and wallet in to wrap round them and hook it onto the apple tree next to them. Packed up and started walking back to the van and though oh dear I'm such a knuckle head.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

lol that was close. Theres the fact that I lost my boab as well somewhere on our high street, put it down when I was packing away and don't know where it went after that.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm always loosing little bits and bobs scrims squeegees scrapers, it pees me off for days

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Little 6 inch squeegee drops out my pouch. Luckily enough have always found it.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

i need a lanyard for mine posh it always seems to fall out up a ladder :eek:

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Try how I do it if ya don't mind hacking ya boab to bits lol, think MK has now he seen what I did to the one he sent me lol.

9. Paul

Paul Guest

What did you do dodge i dont think ive seen it

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

[​IMG]

Advertisement