HOW MANY WINDOWS A DAY WITH WFP

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by startingupinbelfast, Jan 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. how many windows a day can you guys knock out with a wfp roughly ???

Advertisement
  2. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

say an average of 20 houses - 3 bed semis, with 9 windows, 1 door & set patio doors - 240 ish

3. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

I average about 100 a day but I have only been doing it for about 3 months now

4. James

James Guru

100 a day? I think I struggle to get 30 done a day lmao.

James.

5. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Garden ADE.......you still not made the leap to WFP yet??? 24 to 30 houses a day doing Trad?? My god........do you wear your pants on the outside of your trousers? HAHAHAHA

6. James

James Guru

WFP, I do upto about 35-40 medium sized houses starting at 8am and ending at 5pm (until Summer hits then I can finish whenever I want!). Then I stop & Eat, then sleep :(

James.

7. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

What's your average house clean price mate??? You must be the richest man in Stafford lol

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

If you get time to count the windows you get another house in a day, are you talking 30 semi detached or teranced. I did about 10 houses which total just under 200 quid, but don't do much on a Monday couldn't tell you how many windows they have and two houses where first cleans

9. James

James Guru

10 nicely priced houses then :)

James.

10. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

I make and test brushes so I tend to look at it by each pane of glass and or size of area

Method of cleaning is vital for cleaning time and profitability; this starts with selecting the most suitable brush.

A full time window cleaner servicing residential customers may clean several hundred panes of glass each day and over 3,000 panes a week, so selecting the correct brush to use is important.

Commercial windows can be a greater – area of glass cleaned.

There are other things to take into consideration that will depend on your round.

Richard

Advertisement