Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet dropping for £2.50 p/h

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

....I got my little 5 year old lad out with me today on his first ever earner.

f2b31722-2cc3-4f16-a932-a6a39c80e7eb_zpsiyzskgzj.jpg

We made it out for 2 hours of dropping in all the big houses around here. He did a grand job of it and even wants to do it again.:thumbsup:

not bad money for a 5yr old mate, i had my daughter help me once last year coz she wanted some money, one of the first gardens she went it she had a dog chase her up the garden path. shes says dad i can do without money from now on its not worth it lol.

Be carefull TAP, my Mrs helped me deliver leaflets once and she got her finger bitten by a dog the other side of the letter box. We were in the hospital till very late :thumbsdown:

My little boy, just turned 4 last week, helps me deliver leaflets for sweets. Not sure what the tax man will make of that /emoticons/biggrin.png Although as he'd getting older he may start asking for money instead, whenever he gets money he chucks everything away except pound coins haha, I never taught him that, does mean I get the odd 2 pound coin back though :thumbsup:

Did you even make her carry all the leaflets in a bag on her back too? Now why didn't I think of that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back