How Much Are You Charging For Solar Panel Cleans?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Nov 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

This last week I've noticed quite a few houses with solar panels. I'm going to put leaflets through the doors of the said houses. Plus I'm going to drive round and note down ones I've not spotted as yet.

Before I do, I need to come up with a pricing plan. So far I've come up with 1x £5, 2X £9, 3x £13, 4x £17, 5x £20, 6x £23, 7x £25. The price per panel comes down slightly the more you've got.

Any other pricing ideas appreciated.

Also, what pole to use? Would a 40 foot pole do? CLX or SLX? Not got that size pole as yet as I'm going to see what kind of feed back I get first.

RC, I've used your pics, hope that's ok.

Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

£25 for 12 panels and £3 per panel after that

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i charge £30 for a standard 16 pannel set up, comes down if they only have a few then if they have more, its £3 per one.

yer thats fine, dont mind u using them.

i use a 42ft pole and get on fine with that one. dont forget that some are harder to access than others,

4. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

I'm doing a straight £3 per panel. It's easy and the customer knows exactly what they'll be paying.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

What if they have 5/6 panels. What do you charge then? I've seen some with only 2 on the roof. I need to charge a half decent price if I've got to go out of my way just for 1 panel.

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Here's a leaflet I've knocked up.

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""] [/font]

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Solar Panel Cleaning[/font]

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Do you want to make more money/electricity? [/font]​

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Have you ever thought that your solar panels are dirty and not letting as much light through as you would like? Or have you thought, “how am I going to manage to clean my solar panels now they are up on the roof out of reach?”[/font]

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]I have the answer!![/font]

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]I use “PURE” water, fed through a pole with a soft bristled brush on the end. The water goes through a deionisation process to purify it. This process extracts all the chemicals found in tap water. The water is brushed all over the panels to clean the dirt, then more water is used to rinse the panel and leave it spot free![/font]

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Below is a panel that has been cleaned on one side to show how much dirt they accumulate. The cleaner they are the better they will work for you.[/font]

One of RC's pictures here
    [font="Segoe UI Semibold""] [/font]​

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Prices from; 1x panel £5, 2x panels £9, 3x panels £13, 4x panels £17, 5x panels £20, 6x panels £23[/font]​

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]More prices on application.[/font]​

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Call Steve on 07********* or 0********** for more information.[/font]​

[font="Segoe UI Semibold""]Any good chaps?[/font]​

7. harunh

harunh Legend

I never get any jobs.... But if i do its 2 kwid per panel

8. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I charge £2 per panel.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Would not put any prices on a flyer myself as some jobs will be more awkward than others :rolleyes:

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement