Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gonna Use My Backpack Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Got a 22ltr new wcw backpack 2 weeks ago

/emoticons/smile.png got the conenctor for it on friday and its all ready to use /emoticons/smile.png

im looking forward to using it /emoticons/smile.png

noopp dont need a trolley for it /emoticons/smile.png

im just gonan carry it by the handle /emoticons/smile.png but ill only fill it up to like 15 litres instead of 22 /emoticons/smile.png

only gonna use it for odd jobs that is a headache for van mount....

but tomorrow ill be using it on a few houses jsut to get a feel of it and see what its like /emoticons/smile.png

I reckon ill use this about 5-6 times per month /emoticons/smile.png it will save me a load of time aswell /emoticons/smile.png

plus if my van system goes down i can use it as my main system for the time being

cant beat a backpack mate its very handy to have

Lol thats why im not gonna rim it mate /emoticons/smile.png

i wont even use the whole 22litres /emoticons/tongue.png plus if i do anyway ill jsut go bnack and refill which will take 2-3 mins /emoticons/smile.png

Why did you not just buy a 16litre one if your only filling it up that much. I have an 18litre one and believe me that's heavy.

Lol cos the new vackpack has better control settings? Plus i myt fill it 22ltrs /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Belfast i used backpack today nd i used to use a trolley /emoticons/smile.png backpack is better mate /emoticons/smile.png a trolleys **** , u gotta lug the trolley about then lug the container about .... Backpack is class all in 1

Belfast i used backpack today nd i used to use a trolley /emoticons/smile.png backpack is better mate /emoticons/smile.png a trolleys **** ' date=' u gotta lug the trolley about then lug the container about .... Backpack is class all in 1[/quote']Oh dear god. H I would like to see you drunk man. I think you would be good banter.
Some of the stuff you come out with has me in stitches.

''Lug it about'' You mean pull it? Which requires minimal effort and doesn't strain your arm..

But u gotta get it iuta ya an then u gotta go bak and get the 25ltr barrel /emoticons/mellow.png , backpack is much easier trust lol

Why would you carry the barrel separate?

That's the whole point of a trolley, it all goes on and is easy to push, which is easier than carrying a backpack....

Hmmm lol im happy with carrying it tho /emoticons/tongue.png if i wanted a trolley i would of got a trolley lol

Back