Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Should try get a filter on somewhere before the pump. How come you don't need a switch? Does the controller switch off the power?
Still waiting on that coming pal, last thing I need. Yeah It cuts the power off too. Do you know anything about where the fuse should go?

IMAG0226_zps63cdcf9f.jpg

Prob no good to you. The wires go in and out of the battery box.

Got the flow controller today, it works perfect!! Not bad for 6.99 nice find Mark M!! I thought I would still need and on-ff switch with it but turns out I dont so Im planning on taking that one out I have and replacing it with the flow controller.
I know this pump should have a fuse fitted but where about should it be?
looking really good and sounds like you are making a bargain trolley ,I am so glad the controller works sometimes I put things on and I do wonder if people read made my night

looking really good and sounds like you are making a bargain trolley ,I am so glad the controller works sometimes I put things on and I do wonder if people read made my night
Works better than expected. I never thought it would work as on-off switch too.

What about one like this?
As you can see that it fits in the van here.

It is not a full size trolley.

Wheels are a bit smaller as well.

attachicon.gif
013.JPG
Is that a DI vessel hooked up to that trolley? haha. Up here our ppm is only 55 no need for a vessel that size never mind on a trolley lol

OK that is all could get at the time ppm here is about 110. /emoticons/smile.png
Anyway we are talking about the trolley and this would be good if you have to use it on rough ground.
Even still you should still be able to purify water on the cheap at that price, you do trad too so cant cost you tat much?

It looks sound enough. It should be okay with splashes of water (rain) but I think it could be made 100% waterproof if you could take the dial part off.

After thats theres a bolt and a washer, If you could get a rubber seal behind the washer it would be perfect. Im not that confident taking it off though. If this one works okay I plan on making another one. If that happens Ill buy a spare controller and see if I can get the rubber washer behind it

It looks sound enough. It should be okay with splashes of water (rain) but I think it could be made 100% waterproof if you could take the dial part off.
After thats theres a bolt and a washer, If you could get a rubber seal behind the washer it would be perfect. Im not that confident taking it off though. If this one works okay I plan on making another one. If that happens Ill buy a spare controller and see if I can get the rubber washer behind it
sounds good, if like any other ones the dial should just slide off, might need a screw driver to lever it off then you can undo the bolt and drill a small hole and do like you said with the washer. that should work well.

Back