Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much do you agitate the glass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

And my technique isn't quite the same as either of them. ?  I think we all develop over time, I'm physically older and slower than I was but hopefully my technique has improved to balance that out.

I work on full flow all day.

Now I use a rinse bar but used to use fan jets.

I use a swivel and the glass gets a once over like @Davy Gbut I don't rinse separately at all it is rinsed while scrubbing with the water on so high.

And my technique isn't quite the same as either of them. ?  I think we all develop over time, I'm physically older and slower than I was but hopefully my technique has improved to balance that out.
I think there's truth in what you say, @Martyn
 I find that although I'm more than thirty years older than my son I'm actually faster at cleaning the windows, and he's quick. I reckon I'm at least 10 percent faster yet my strokes are slower. I cover more ground with each stroke and few strokes are wasted.  Each stroke is pre planned for effectiveness and speed and energy efficiency. I'm the same with kayaking stroke efficiency (a long steady, purposeful stroke) though he's quicker than me now at propelling a sea kayak, being that much younger.

I think there's truth in what you say, @Martyn
 I find that although I'm more than thirty years older than my son I'm actually faster at cleaning the windows, and he's quick. I reckon I'm at least 10 percent faster yet my strokes are slower. I cover more ground with each stroke and few strokes are wasted.  Each stroke is pre planned for effectiveness and speed and energy efficiency. I'm the same with kayaking stroke efficiency (a long steady, purposeful stroke) though he's quicker than me now at propelling a sea kayak, being that much younger.
Agreed, longer slower strokes comes with experience

Not really as I'm long time married, but one person said thanks and another agreed so I'll let you be credited with the dirty mind ?
I was referring to myself...but quite happy have a dirty mind too!  Just need to put it into action.

I reckon I'm at least 10 percent faster yet my strokes are slower. I cover more ground with each stroke and few strokes are wasted.  Each stroke is pre planned for effectiveness and speed and energy efficiency. I'm the same with kayaking stroke efficiency (a long steady, purposeful stroke) though he's quicker than me now at propelling a sea kayak, being that much younger.
that's interesting thanks. Will pre plan my moves

Spruce, thanks so much for the detailed post. Perry is definitely a salesman

Back