How much do you plan your day week.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eddie dragon, May 30, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

I only ever have a simple plan for the week. Say one big village round. Or two or three smaller village rounds. Plus inevitable odd jobs as I just carnt say no to money. Hate having my day mapped out, only plan first house. Keeps me free for internal cleans and conservatory roofs.there an then when asked.

Advertisement
  2. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

I print out my entire months work at the beginning. That way I know exactly what I'm doing each week and can adjust for weather (other job) and family life.

3. TolishAPurd

My round is assembled into days, each of which is compact. I very rarely deviate, but now I have a wfp I will be switching things around a bit and adding more work to the day once all the first cleans are out of the way.

4. Markyboy 50

I always plan my weeks work(3 days for me). However I might have tomo off coz it's forcast rain all day for here and I hate getting wet.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

My round is printed off at the beginning of the month so that when i get a new job i can instantly see where to add it for the first clean so it fits with my normal work
    Each week is divided on paper into 5 but if i do more on the monday i start on the next bit and carry on like that all week

6. Alien Human

I spend an hour or so over the weekend making sure that the week ahead is a 'tight' as poss and send out text messages to all customers. Doesn't take long and makes the week go much much smoother.

7. Damo

Damo Guru

Same for me.

My "Easy days" soon turn into a full on day daveyboy aint that right :D

8. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I have a list of what needs doing that week. I'll just run down the list until its done. If done by Thursday happy days if I finish it on Sunday unlucky for me but I should have worked faster, works for me ok as it means if i work hard first couple of days i can have a lazy end of week or easy couple of days then flat out, plus if kids are bad im not stressing as ill catch up that week

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You mean like todays "easy conny roof"??
    Conny roof on a 3 million quid house with 18 full length 12 foot ish glass panels
    Gutter job and a solar panel n window clean
    Lolololol
    Nice easy 2 hrs work you said :rofl:

To be fair it was an easy day really..nothing really taxing

10. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I start at one end of town and keep going till I hit Ilkley moor - takes 6/7 weeks 8 at worst

Advertisement