Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First frost

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Went out to the motor and everything was white

I can't drag myself out the door while it's frosty so extra cuppa before i start

How do you guys prepare on these cold mornings?

Yep Frost here as well this morning decided it was time to don the LJs today...big change from last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was in the north this morning

smurf...lol mind you by 11 ish it had warmed up and I was too blaady warm...lol

I thought you may overheat the wee beasty /emoticons/biggrin.png

It was in the north this morningsmurf...lol mind you by 11 ish it had warmed up and I was too blaady warm...lol

I'm still in shorts and polo but don't like starting in the morning

Soon warm up when busy

I thought you may overheat the wee beasty /emoticons/biggrin.png
I ve just it the point in the day now were betty swollocks are becoming a problem...!!!! lol

2 degrees here in Derby today , made me happy as anywhere from 0 to 5 are perfect conditions for me as I prefer a chill

You will also get a chill if you do @daveyboy1 shorts and tee-shirt jobbie as he must think he is still on holiday in turkey. Mind you I'm wondering now what footwear he has on wandering around cleaning windows for free /emoticons/biggrin.png

Shorts and a hoodie for me still. Not keen on the pre 7am starts but soon warm up
No no no, up with sparrow's first fart me, start early finish early... that's the way.....especially now the nights are drawing in...!

LJ's... it's not that bloody cold surely? :D
Not taking any risks at all this winter smurf, go me self well kitted out.....just got to work 3 things out now:

1) how to get in and out of the van

2) how to work the pole with this lot on

3) how to get it all off quick when I want a p!ss ....????:)

View attachment 3177

nowt worse trying to get bobby out in the freezing cold, then its that bloody cold you canny find it
Bobby.....??? thought yours would be called little Duncs...!!!! lol

Yep Frost hereit bestas well this morning decided it was time to don the LJs today...big change from last week

I thought about the long johns this morning, but thought It best to hold out until proper winter comes. The fingers were stinging with the cold until about 10am. To me, stingy fingers is the worst thing about working outside in winter.

Latest Posts

Back