Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I need your HEEELLLOPP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luke@coastal

Hi my digital pump control is displaying DE

I have let the system run to try and remove any air locks. There was no change.

I have also pressed and hold the two outer buttons to re collaborate. How ever when I press the buttons it doesn't display anything other than the battery power.

Any suggestions please.

ive only been using a pump for a month & thats the only prob i've had so far & running it with hose unconnected always worked so far hope it sorts yours

ive only been using a pump for a month & thats the only prob i've had so far & running it with hose unconnected always worked so far hope it sorts yours
Thanks mate. I've been using mine for nearly 3 years. This is the first problem I've had that I can't resolve.

Hi my digital pump control is displaying DEI have let the system run to try and remove any air locks. There was no change.

I have also pressed and hold the two outer buttons to re collaborate. How ever when I press the buttons it doesn't display anything other than the battery power.

Any suggestions please.
What shows on the digital display when you press the far right button repeatedly? Does it show 'bat' and 'flo' at all? Or just 'bat'?

What shows on the digital display when you press the far right button repeatedly? Does it show 'bat' and 'flo' at all? Or just 'bat'?
Thanks for your reply.

It displays bat and flow although the flow is different to what I have it set at.

Yeah it'll run but still displays de. Can't seem to sort it this time.
So, you've disconnected the pump from the reel yeah? And no difference? Do you have a strainer before the pump? This is a van mount isn't it? Has the pump been allowed to run dry?

Yeah disconnected from the real no difference. It'll run at 99 but as soon as you connect it to the real it'll shut off.

Yes it's a van mount. It's been working fine for 3 years. Had a fuse blow once or twice on the relay charger causing similar problems as the battery drained.

No I've not ran the pump dry, should I? I've flushed the system to remove any possible air blocks.

So, you've disconnected the pump from the reel yeah? And no difference? Do you have a strainer before the pump? This is a van mount isn't it? Has the pump been allowed to run dry?
Would buying a new controller and pump panel sort this? A new pump would be no good as it would need collaborating.

Yeah disconnected from the real no difference. It'll run at 99 but as soon as you connect it to the real it'll shut off.Yes it's a van mount. It's been working fine for 3 years. Had a fuse blow once or twice on the relay charger causing similar problems as the battery drained.

No I've not ran the pump dry, should I? I've flushed the system to remove any possible air blocks.
Does water flow before you connect to the reel? If water does flow before connecting and fails when you connect it could be a kink in the hose reel?

Back