Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Name 3 decent songs from the 70's

Paroniod.......Sabbath

Ace of Spades.....Mortorhead

Silver Machine.........Hawkwind

Smoke on the Water....Deep Purple....

And I could go on...on...and on...lol...

I know Tony Iommi /emoticons/smile.png
Really...what good friends ...or just lives near you and see him now and then ..! Sabbath are my all time top group...

The Clash....Complete ControlX Ray Spex....Oh Bondage Up Yours

Public Image Ltd.....Public Image
Public Image - Public Image = choon. I've got Death Disco on 12", it was supposed to be a bit of a collectors vinyl.

Death disco....that was a good un. Have you still got all your vinyls tuffers. I have a cupboard full of punk and alternative records...loads of rare ones. Couldnt get rid of them....still play em now. The kids like a bit of punk

Death disco....that was a good un. Have you still got all your vinyls tuffers. I have a cupboard full of punk and alternative records...loads of rare ones. Couldnt get rid of them....still play em now. The kids like a bit of punk
All in the loft :thumbsup:. Probably warped :thumbsdown:

All in the loft :thumbsup:. Probably warped :thumbsdown:
Vinyls are tougher than you think....certainly more hardwearing than cds, although we were told the opposite when cds first came out

As john peel used to say...just balance a two pence coin on top of the stylus head

Used to collect 45s. Loads in the loft. Worth a few bob to. Got a couple of 50s dansette record players to. Used to be a big collector. Record fairs the lot.

Forgot about x-ray spex. Love germ free adolescents

As john peel used to say...just balance a two pence coin on top of the stylus head
he was another pervert . i had a plate belonged to jimmy savile ,it hung on my wall ,i had to get rid after the hoohah . talking of perverts , i was chattin online about rolf to sheila ferguson no less , she was rolfs neighbour more than 30 yrs, told me there was more to rolfs case than wot was told,but wudnt tell me wot exactly

I used To think Rolf was one of the greats, music, arts, sports, charity work... Just shows you can never fully trust a human. I guess he was skilled to have deceived the world for so long, despite other people calling him the octopus and stuff

I used To think Rolf was one of the greats, music, arts, sports, charity work... Just shows you can never fully trust a human. I guess he was skilled to have deceived the world for so long, despite other people calling him the octopus and stuff
something about her messages hinted to me ,made me think, rolf was fitted up .

The Specials - A Message To You Rudy: [media]

[/media]I have too many 70s tunes to pick 3

This is my sort of music from back then

Back