Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Kitchen Clean

View attachment 6383 View attachment 6383 View attachment 6383

Hey all, I have been asked to deep clean a pubs commercial kitchen, all the stainless appliances, the extractors etc.
I haven't done one of these before, done loads of builders and end of tenancy cleans etc but I am in over my head, what do I need to know any specific rules regards health and safety chemical usage etc.

Anyone with any actual experience and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Green I cleaned a steakhouse last week and god they were greasy

@Eviestevie Your battery needs charging up too

Off topic but ... Does hypo kill moss ? Did block paving with it today but they did not want joints blasting out

Cos he's worried it will unstable the blocks
Block paving if laid correctly can support years of car traffic and the jointing sand which will have long gone and replaced with miss is mainly cosmetic and adds possibly block moving ever so slightly

When pressure washing blocks there is a technique and I never blast the turbo directly down into joints

I work across the paving at a angle taking the the **** out that way

If a customer is really fussy and worried I offer sika sand instead of normal kiln dried

This contains a weed killer but also sets like a mortar and will actually make a drive stronger then when laid

was talking to one of them when they doing it and they lay only 2 meters a day /emoticons/ohmy.png lol there all cememted into place and the foundations was pure concrete lol liftime time job

was talking to one of them when they doing it and they lay only 2 meters a day /emoticons/ohmy.png lol there all cememted into place and the foundations was pure concrete lol liftime time job
Hi Pete - I am trying but got no idea what your both your posts are on about !!! Are you on right thread ?

Back