Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much to charge for internal windowa?

mrtaytay

This is probably a daft question, so forgive me. I have just started up and a customer has asked mre to give her a quote for doing her internal windows. I charge 10 pounds for her external windows, so presumably, I should charge the same for the internal windows? Also, do I still use the regular applicator and squeegee??

Thanks for your advice ken, Very much appreciated. This woman is very fussy and clean so I cannot imagine her interior windows will get into too much of a mess....would you still use the applicator and squeegee ?....just making sure that there is a lot less water on the applicator , plus a towell at the bottom of the window to catch the drips?

cheers col....when you say mix detergent with the water in the spray bottle...do you mean mix fairy liquid with water?

sorry to sound so dim, just havent done internals before

I find it costs me money to do insides, so I offer to give the customer a bottle of pure water - and show them on a door how they can do it themselves with a microfibre cloth.

They are happy, and I don't get slowed down.

I normally charge the same and ask them to clear the shelves for me while i clean the outside then tell them to put the kettle on /emoticons/smile.png

Back