How much to charge for this small store

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by adamangler, May 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Can anyone tell me how much they would charge for this. Its only a small job but not at all sure if the price i have in mind is daft or not

A one off clean, needed to be done monday morning before the new store opens, inside and out plus 3 small windows on teh first floor which u cant see here.

I will be passing this way monday but its a bit earlier than i was going to go out and due to it being a one off my train of though went like this, outside £10 including top windows, double it for insides, add a tenner due to it being a one off and another tenner for luck

£40?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Yeah I'd stretch it to £50, they'll be desperate to have it done, and would be unlikely to find someone else...

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

did u push for a regular weekly clean

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

no mate, its a cleaning contractor thats asked me to do it as they want it done last job. but i will ask the manager as soon as and try and get a regular clean.

Ive gone with 40 , itll be 50 next year lol

5. TolishAPurd

I think £30 would secure the job, but £40 would be good to go for. It won't take long, and if its convenient and you want the work, it'll be a nice add on to the day. Just be sure to specify that you want the gear up against the window moved the night before or the price goes up.:thumbsup:

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Did the local Iceland or was it Farmfoods store :confused: inside and out about 2 years ago, what a ball ache that was! Posters, trolleys parked up next to the glass, drivers at the traffic lights gawping at me cleaning at 7am :eek:. I hate doing shops, parking, pedestrians, total PITA. Give me the peace and quiet of the countryside any day of the week :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I clean four COSTAs and people are queuing up to get in at 6:30am! Nightmare

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Retail cleans can be a pain in the bum for sure so you want to make it worth the hassle

Advertisement