Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning shows 2016

• Thread starter Deleted member 84
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84

does anybody know any dates and locations of dedicated window cleaning shows this year, never been to one but fancy having a look. The manchester cleaning show in april doesnt list brand that i use like unger etc

See who has already signed up to exhibit in Manchester

| Add to Safe Senders | Forward to a friend

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

T he Manchester Cleaning Show is a new regional spin-off event to the largest dedicated cleaning and hygiene exhibition in the UK, The Cleaning Show. This is a chance for professionals working in the cleaning and facilities management sector to meet with suppliers, test new products and attend a range of free seminars.

Add the dates to your diary now 6-7 April 2016, EventCity, Manchester

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR ACCESS BADGE

Exhibitors Include:

-Nilfisk

-Karcher

-Unger

-Greyland

-Innovise Computer Software

-Eco Removal Systems

-Sebo

-Electrolux Professional

-BPI Recycled Products

-Lyreco

-Cleanlink Software

-Morclean

-Qualtex

-Cromwell Polythene

-Floorbrite Cleaning

-Elan Sales

-Buckeye International

-Templa Computer Systems

-Woolsafe Organisation

-Astley Hire

-Rockserv-Wetrock

107315_21512111238074833465.png

FIND OUT MORE...

- Download the floor plan

- Request more information on exhibiting

- Contact the sales team

- Add the dates to your diary

- View the website

FREE SEMINAR PROGRAMME

107315_31512111238074989460.jpg

The Manchester Cleaning Show free seminar programme will look to tackle some of the big issues affecting the industry, as well as offering a range of practical advice for those responsible for cleaning & hygiene in a wide range of facilities.

We are pleased to announce, Andreas Lill, director of the European Federation of Cleaning Industries will be presenting a keynote speech to give a 'European perspective of the Cleaning Industry'.

This presentation will be the first of many at the new Manchester event and all attendees are welcome to attend on the morning of Wednesday 6th April.

EXHIBITION STANDS STILL AVAILABLE

There are limited exhibition stands still available within the exhibition. If you are a manufacturer, distributor or service provider and would like to develop your business then please contact Alex Dann, Sales Manager on +44 (0)1737 855041/ [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in Manchester

The Cleaning Show Team

Alex Dann,

Sales Manager

Tel: +44 (0)1737 855041

Email: [email protected]

Jamie Anderson,

Regional Sales Manager

Tel: +44 (0)1737 855086

Jo Tyler,

Marketing Director

Tel: +44 (0)1737 855012

unsubscribe

This email has been sent to you by I-Clean Systems Ltd

i-Clean Systems Ltd Unit 14 190 Malvern Common Poolbrook Road Malvern WR14 3JZ

To unsubscribe click here

Total waste of time in my opinion.

Went to the cleaning show last year at excel it was just before the liquidator came out moreman and the cleaning warehouse both had them there but no one wanted to sell you one.

if your not from a big company and putting in a big order they really were not that interested in talking to you.

Never been to one but definitely going to the one this autumn in Northampton just to have a nose about. The missus has booked us in a hotel for the weekend, so if the show is cack we can still have a drink or ten :thumbsup:

Here is just a few of the suppliers I have got for this year so far

WaterWorks

Ian Shepard (Spring)

WCW

Leading Call

Rutland Pumps

Jigsaw innovations

Ionics

X-Line

Lee Bladeright

Aqua Fed

Steven Scargill

DA Components

Grippa Tank

Cleaning warehouse

Cleaning Spot

Purefreedom

Q- Services

Vyair

Unger

Spinaclean

Tomorrows Cleaning

WCA

Black Diamond

Space -Vac

A-Plan

Soft wash uk

Moerman

Wagtail

Elevation

Be-Sure

Whizz Bizz

and I have not even started yet I am planning lots of entertainment up until the early hours in the morning and I got some amazing ideas which I will let you know soon about

Last edited by a moderator:
@mark m is it just window cleaning or all aspects of cleaning as my misses runs her own little domestic business & wants to come but not if its just window cleaning

@mark m is it just window cleaning or all aspects of cleaning as my misses runs her own little domestic business & wants to come but not if its just window cleaning

Hi Posh it is dedicated to window cleaning industry and all that us window cleaners do ie- Pressure Washing , Soft washing Gutter Cleaning saying that there is a couple of company`s that are turning up that sell chemicals and carpet cleaning machine tell me who your wife wants at the show posh and for you mate I will do the best I can x

Latest Posts

Back