Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

from black to red

How do you avoid the grass with the hypo? I've my first job lined up for next week and will probably need to hypo

But like mine @Taxlossloz

738e7cb5f0db3af03ee4942e37399715.jpg

If your using a decent motorised pressure washer, you would need a massive tank of water for a decent size drive/patio. I wouldn't even consider doing a job unless I could use the customers supply. Sleep time now

Ok, next question is then ...... Do you give them 2 prices, one just to clean, and another to clean and re-sand ? , i just figure thats what i would be inclined to do....... your thoughts ?

Ok, next question is then ...... Do you give them 2 prices, one just to clean, and another to clean and re-sand ? , i just figure thats what i would be inclined to do....... your thoughts ?
my thoughts are no re sand no job i would feel it reflects on me when it looks rough due to sand being blown out and also weeds will pop back up soon quick

Back