Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why I always charge double for the first clean...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be fair to @cheapncheerful I'm old school too and will help old folk out that need help without wanting to rip them off everytime.

There is more things to life than money and doing a good turn once in a while I find a very nice thing to do as long as they don't start taking the pee /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep i used to have a custy of a certain religion who phoned me up and said can you pick me up a pound of onions on your way here.....hmmmmm
also dragged me back to move a table....and her poor husband....who couldnt wait to get away in the morning....handed me a couple of quid because he knew i would get nowt off her....

not saying which religion but my dad couldnt get the money on a friday night as they were not allowed to use money or something like that....but of course he used to charge a hell of a lot more in the first place so it didnt matter.....mind you ...he just said ...i can take a cheque...
So did you pick the onions up cnc?

of course...but to be fair i was dropping the wife off at a supermarket so it wasnt out of my way....oh that particular custy was a special type....:rolleyes:

Back