Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many skips any the cull?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danfire

Booked all my work in for tomorrow and one of my worst customers in that road (skips every other clean, slow payer) has just skipped two on the trot. I'm inclined to erase her from round, am I being reasonable? How many skips do most cleaners allow before they bin a custy?

Booked all my work in for tomorrow and one of my worst customers in that road (skips every other clean, slow payer) has just skipped two on the trot. I'm inclined to erase her from round, am I being reasonable? How many skips do most cleaners allow before they bin a custy?
My vote is...DUMP..!!

Difficult one. Is it costing you time and fuel to get the payment, do you need the work? Go with your gut, but if she skips 3 on the trot, then it's goodbye defo.

I've got one who has some internal building work going on and wants to skip next clean as the windows will be dirty. You can't make it up. She's on the to dump list for the time being. I looked through all my 'suspended' jobs on George the other day, all I can say is :eek:

I ain't taking no :turd: come the new year!

I think two skips is stretching it. However, if they give you plenty of notice and you can fit something else in then its not so bad. It all depends on the circumstances. For example, if it is a pain of a property to do then you have the perfect excuse for dropping them. On the other hand, there may be a tasty milf in residence......cant drop them;)

i make a constant effort to find new work, a little effort every day- whether its a spot of doorknocking when youre already out on the street or online ads i do little and often ,

that means anybody who i deem as not nice in any way can be easily swept aside ,like the timewasters they are , dont hang onto rubbishy tat when uve just found a new gem is my advice

I've gained three great customers in this road and I won't miss this one. My method is to call the night before to get stuff booked in which seems to make receiving payment pretty efficient.

This one is not going to receive another phone call, if she collars me and asks to have her windows cleaned again then there will be a price rise and potentially a first clean supplement to make it worthwhile...can't say fairer than that.

Latest Posts

Back