Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Putting Flyers Out In Car Parks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Good idea? I could target retail car parks, supermarkets etc it would be much quicker and easieir. What do u all think

bad idea IMO, I hate these and personally have never gave one a glance over. Plus with rain and wind etc, I would say no. Go down that town and walk up and down and hand out flyers if you want to do scatter drops like that, at least that way its in there hand.

I seen a kungfu club doing stunts on the promenade, doing a kind of street show, with two others handing out flyers, which I though was a pretty cool advertisement. Not saying you should do back flips to get peoples attention, but if you can make them smile first, it helps your chances when it comes to them actually reading the flyer. A screwfix shop that opened up here recently had a guy out next to the main road dressed up as a hammer waving to traffic. It got my attention, and I was lmao at his big cheesy grin.

But this is the kind of stuff it what works IMO when it comes to indirect advertising.

H just put some sticky tape on your flyers and stick them to peoples backs in town, when the get home I can 100% guarantee the will read it to see what was stuck to them, do it tomorrow I swear it works lol

I'm not to far away from 3 large shopping centres and every saturday they are all packed out. I might give this a go with gutter cleaning flyers

I absolutely hate that and don't think I'm alone, one thing ya don't touch is a blokes car. Bad idea, stick it on his wife instead.

Back