Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How often do you do your accounts and receipts

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
As the ***le says really just wondering how often you guys and gals do your accounts etc, i am really bad and always leave it build up.

chip

yep, me too, leave it all year actually! do it when i fill the return. what i ought to do is be 1 month behind, that would keep me on track without putting down money yet to come in

James

I'm kinda hot on my accounts, for some strange reason I enjoy doing it /emoticons/unsure.png

I do my accounts ***htly and organise my receipts also every ***ht.

What a freak.

James.

chip

wow! i thought i needed a life /emoticons/smile.png

nah just kidding, that's good. if you spend just 10 mins a day or even every other, it saves an enormous headache in april!

James

haha /emoticons/smile.png yeah it's kinda bad. But you're right it will save time in April when it comes round. Only 5-10 mins a ***ht on it. I think I live on this forum more than I do my accounts now haha.

James.

James

Xero, never heard of this. Can you download it? Sage is awesome, I just use traditional accounting methods at the moment but you have a few employees so probs more expenses going out than me. I'm going to look into Xero.

James.

James

Ahh I see what you mean now, it looks good. Sage is awesome. I did an accounting course on it so if you need any help or advice when you get it dont hesitate to PM me.

James.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock