Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How often do you do your accounts and receipts

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
As the ***le says really just wondering how often you guys and gals do your accounts etc, i am really bad and always leave it build up.

yep, me too, leave it all year actually! do it when i fill the return. what i ought to do is be 1 month behind, that would keep me on track without putting down money yet to come in

I'm kinda hot on my accounts, for some strange reason I enjoy doing it /emoticons/unsure.png

I do my accounts ***htly and organise my receipts also every ***ht.

What a freak.

James.

wow! i thought i needed a life /emoticons/smile.png

nah just kidding, that's good. if you spend just 10 mins a day or even every other, it saves an enormous headache in april!

haha /emoticons/smile.png yeah it's kinda bad. But you're right it will save time in April when it comes round. Only 5-10 mins a ***ht on it. I think I live on this forum more than I do my accounts now haha.

James.

Xero, never heard of this. Can you download it? Sage is awesome, I just use traditional accounting methods at the moment but you have a few employees so probs more expenses going out than me. I'm going to look into Xero.

James.

Ahh I see what you mean now, it looks good. Sage is awesome. I did an accounting course on it so if you need any help or advice when you get it dont hesitate to PM me.

James.

Back