Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how often do you do your windows?

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Finally got around to doing my Windows today, after taking decs down and having a spring clean. Just wondered how often you did your own windows. Last time I did mine was about 3 months ago.

Hope you all had a good Xmas and new year.

nearlyclean

I clean mine every 5 weeks,live near a main road and I don't like looking out of dirty windows,I clean my neighbours about 5 along my road and couple behind,if i place my trolley right I can clean them all without moving the trolley and hours work

nearlyclean

Got three that do where I live but my mrs wouldn't put up with 4 blokes peering through her windows and the other two my neighbour use to have and sack them and now I do my own and theirs.And if they had an accident while on ladder I would be liable and I do mine WFP (not a lot of home owners know if someone has an accident they could end in court)

uribra

Our new service cleaning shops window...
I clean mine every 5 weeks,live near a main road and I don't like looking out of dirty windows,I clean my neighbours about 5 along my road and couple behind,if i place my trolley right I can clean them all without moving the trolley and hours work
Hi

I leave in Israel and it is high humid and very hot windy and dusty, and the buildings owners call us every 3 mounts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock