how often do you do your windows?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Jan 2, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Finally got around to doing my Windows today, after taking decs down and having a spring clean. Just wondered how often you did your own windows. Last time I did mine was about 3 months ago.

Hope you all had a good Xmas and new year.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

I clean mine every 5 weeks,live near a main road and I don't like looking out of dirty windows,I clean my neighbours about 5 along my road and couple behind,if i place my trolley right I can clean them all without moving the trolley and hours work

3. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Believe it or not I still use the window cleaner we had before I started doing windows. I suppose we want to loyal to him the same as I want my customers to be loyal to me. Stupid though I know !!!!

4. maximus

maximus Guest

I try and clean every month. i got a couple of domestic that want theirs done every 2 months-really annoying

5. lisaheader

lisaheader Guest

I try to clean my windows once a month but sometimes it is not possible. Either it is raining/snowing (on winter) or I am just sick of doing it. Of course I am still trying to stick on my schedule ;)

6. greenclean

greenclean Guest

i rarely clean mine although i should more often. seems silly to do it for free as it's my job. i usually do it if i'm doing my local area so already set up and it only takes 5 minutes more

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

I need to my windows

8. greenclean

greenclean Guest

shame there isn't any decent window cleaners in your area :)

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

Got three that do where I live but my mrs wouldn't put up with 4 blokes peering through her windows and the other two my neighbour use to have and sack them and now I do my own and theirs.And if they had an accident while on ladder I would be liable and I do mine WFP (not a lot of home owners know if someone has an accident they could end in court)

10. kars

kars Guest

:exclamation::exclamation:
    its part of my sales pitch to tell cusomers this as most dont realise. i really push home the importance of being insured and licensed. Even better most custies seem to take this on board and are surprised by it at first :idea:

Advertisement