Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Patio transformation.....who'd have guessed these colours were under there?

Ben23

if those pics as a before and after dont sell your patio cleaning services nothing will, great job mate :thumbs:

Went to a small job this morning for a couple in a village nearby, sandstone patio which hadn't seen a wash for a decade so was prepared for the worst......it was various shades of brown and green but a different story after a couple of hours with the washer /emoticons/smile.pngView attachment 9428

View attachment 9429

View attachment 9430

View attachment 9431

View attachment 9432

Customers were really pleased, awesome when it comes up like that!
Lovely job pal

Do you ever offer sealing a nice gloss sealant on that would look better than the day it was layed

Lovely job palDo you ever offer sealing a nice gloss sealant on that would look better than the day it was layed
How do you apply the sealant mate? Does it protect it from going green again? And do you ever find it can make the stone slippery when wet?

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png and no i don't tend to offer sealing as people don't want to pay for the good stuff and I'm not keen on putting down the cheap shite, what do you tend to use?

How do you apply the sealant mate? Does it protect it from going green again? And do you ever find it can make the stone slippery when wet?
I spray the sealant On goes on lovely and even as well as being quicker than rolling

It really brings out the colours in the stone as well as offering protection

You can buy a anti slip additive

That you mix with the sealant

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png and no i don't tend to offer sealing as people don't want to pay for the good stuff and I'm not keen on putting down the cheap shite, what do you tend to use?
I use a sealant from premier paints it's really good

Cheers stevie, I'll give it a look, I'd like to offer it but really dont like to disappoint customers with substandard products, as they invariably go for the cheap option then wonder why it dosent last

Back