how to be a bad-ass window cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by wowlookatthosewindows, Jun 21, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wowlookatthosewindows

hey guys,

I'm thinking of creating a newsletter with FREE helpful tips and efficiency hacks with how to videos specifically for residential window cleaners...would anyone be interested in this?

I know that when I started my window cleaning business I got my information from all over the place, would have been nice to have it organized in one spot.

If so, which questions would you like answered? Email me here windowcleaningnewsletter@gmail.com

Cheers!

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Pretty much all the questions needed are organised here in one spot on the forum ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

#3 Jake, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Exactly, mate seriously, no one needs a newsletter in this game, that's what modern day forums are for..

Sorry to burst your bubble! Why do you want to do this newsletter anyway? How will it benefit you? There's already a few newsletters/magazines...

4. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

I think the guy has been well and truly discouraged :)

5. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Forget it

Advertisement