Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO system ppm tee valve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Question for all you RO buffs, every time I turn my RO on I disconnect the RO out pipe place in bucket for a few minutes to get the ppm down what I would like is some sort of tee valve so I don't have to physically disconnect from my DI vessel each time I turn the RO on, if ther is such a valve what's it called and do any of you have a link or something similar to what I have described.

Thanks.

I have a t piece in the pipe coming from the ro out to make 2 ro out pipes both with an inline tap

I have it so i have 1 tap open which goes to waste or bucket until tds drops

Shut that tap and open the other which is then your product water to go to di

Thanks to @Damo for that idea

I call it my anti RO spike device lol.

Have one now on my 40/40 system which is finally going auto next month /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png:D

I call it my anti RO spike device lol.
Have one now on my 40/40 system which is finally going auto next month /emoticons/biggrin.png
Come on then expand going auto.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Just changed the pre filters on my 450gpd yesterday was 006 ppm before now 007 even after a 1.30 hour flush, thought if anything if may have brought it down not sent ppm up before tap approx 250.

Thanks again I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, the forum as been a blessing for me.

It's different for everyone

I changed my filters this morning and ppm dropped instantly back to 6ppm with the waste shut completely so back to 3-4ppm with it open a touch

Only flushed for 5 minutes as i had flushed the whole thing for 5 minutes about half hour before

Just noticed a slight leak on one of the tee connectors luckily I ordered an extra one yesterday would this cause my ppm to go up?

Depends how bad the leak is i suppose

If it's slight it shouldn't affect the water pressure through the ro

Back