Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Day Started Rubbish Finished Great!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

went off to the first job today, funny noise coming from back, checked about and found that the back tyre had a blister in the side of it, so had to go and get that sorted frist!

so £60 worse off and not even cleaned a window!

got going and cleaning away and lady came accross and asked to go see her and price up some work when i have finished,

went accross and they wanted all gutters, fascia, soffits, conservatory roof and all windows cleaning, the husband came out and said if the price is right there will be a bit more to price up too!

so gave them a price for it, they was happy with it.

then they asked how much for a monthly window clean, gave them a price and got that too.

also they wanted me to quote for a bungolow over the road that they own for a monthly window clean

and also they got another house that they want a deep clean on and 8 weekly window clean. so got to go see that tomorrow!

so 3 regular window cleans and 2 deep cleans from one customer! if only there was more like that!

plus picked up another 3 others today!

Result RC...Nice one :Image16:

Deep Cleans? what have I started :Image3:
well its starting to rub off lol saves listing all the things that needs to be cleaned! lol

smurf followers! lol so you will have a little blue army!

Nice one RC , I never use the "DEEP " word tae describe my cleaning , I reckon customers might expect it to be some sooper dooper shiny kinda clean, you cannae get cleaner than clean lol, I have a hot pressure washer anyway so I guess that's as deep as you gonna get as it can do up too 180'C steam if you crank it up, last time I went "deep" i got nothing but moans anyway hahahah

Nice one RC , I never use the "DEEP " word tae describe my cleaning , I reckon customers might expect it to be some sooper dooper shiny kinda clean, you cannae get cleaner than clean lol, I have a hot pressure washer anyway so I guess that's as deep as you gonna get as it can do up too 180'C steam if you crank it up, last time I went "deep" i got nothing but moans anyway hahahah
i dont tell the customers the deep bit, its just something that is used on here

Back