How to price facias

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Shaun1977, May 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Can somebody give me tip on cleaning facias as in pricing it's something Iv never priced up before so I'm in the dark

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I only ever did 1 and that was last week, I was in same position as you, all this pricing is a learning curve!

Just don't under price yourself, or over price yourself.

I did a bungalow for £15 including the windows, both of which took me an hour to do with soapy water and a couple of rags lol

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Am going to be using wfp I was going to charge 20 quid but thought I might be robbing myself

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I think I will go down that route, spray some Viro sol on the facia and a water fed pole to wash/brush the facia down.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

It is a difficult one to reply on because of the area you live but i hope this helps bungalow i charge £30 3 bed semi £50 wfp

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Try to think in your head how long it will take you.. Are you doing it by hand or wfp? I have had 2 PVC jobs waiting over a month cos I didn't want to do by ladder and now I can give them a bit better price as I have a pole now..

1 is going to be £70, small porch, a long side, and the garage.. ( she already got someone else to do the low bits of the house and he never came back lol )

The other is much larger detached house with conny, so it will be around £100

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

What do you mean by "Conny" lol :S

8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

well iv done 4 bed house for £60 plus the windows of £18 so was a £78 job
    got a few booked in atm and most 3 beds i charge £40 min as io dont want it other wise plus the windows whioch is normally £8-10
    takes around 1-2hrs to get them to a good standerd if thay want the conny done same time its around £60 plus windows

but id set a min price so u earn at least £15 a hr min

conny = conservatory lol

9. Thelandofaus

Thelandofaus Member

I usually charge £5 per metre. Hope this gives u a rough idea

10. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

Bungalows all in £30-50

Houses £40 - £90 all in

If the gutters and fascias are green £100 + [hr]
    Also price depends on the people is there nice they get a good price if there tw*ts il do it for more££££

Advertisement