Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Member! Buildyourround

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry you're not allowed to advertise your services on the forum which I'm sure you noticed when signing up so All of your posts will now be deleted. If you wish to upgrade to supplier status you can but read the rules carefully please.

Hmmmm....very interesting :Image13:

Registrant's address:

Canon's Court

22 Victoria Street

Hamilton

HM12

Bermuda

Registrar:

TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]

URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 11-Sep-2013

Expiry date: 11-Sep-2014

Last updated: 13-Sep-2013

Best delete this thread now dodger methinks or whizz-biz will get the hump :Image13:

Forum store at top of page mate. Remember though that you will get your own sub forum in suppliers section which is added manually and all your advertising must go in there.

I am deleting a few threads, whether you do purchase supplier status or not they're in wrong areas.

And he's actually in Coventry Smurf so not sure why the company address is Bermuda so until he fesses up to that I wouldn't advise anyone touches with smurfs pole

Why would you ask that on here as your first post?

Do I smell another set up post, been done too often and usually by canvassers for some strange reason.

I've been hearing very very bad things about these guys by the way, maybe hearsay but still.

I'm still waiting for news on my round in Bermuda :Image15: .

I even told the Mrs I was leaving her :Image7: .....seems like I'm stuck with her now :Image6: ........she's not happy I'm staying either :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

Back