Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Weeks Door Knocking...

Yep A6 is the best size post card size 360g cardThat's what go for, and it says (on the top right corner) Save me.. Still get calls a year after putting flyers out in an area.
Always good to hear, I'm altering a bit on mine tonight ready for posting /emoticons/smile.png

That's what go for, and it says (on the top right corner) Save me.. Still get calls a year after putting flyers out in an area.
I had a few like that, forgot I canvass that area and get a couple of calls 18 months later. I would suggest trying early evening but careful calling on older people in the dark.

Im thinking of getting a card done like a royal mail recorded delivery card .

As people would definatley pick it up and read it lol they think they got a parcel ha ha .

Years ago I got a silly idea in my head that I was going to branch out into gardening so I got a few thousand leaflets printed and went out delivering them. the gardening didn't work out, I coundn't get on with it but I was still getting the odd phone call from the leaflets years later.

Im thinking of getting a card done like a royal mail recorded delivery card .As people would definatley pick it up and read it lol they think they got a parcel ha ha .
That is a brilliant idea!!

Do you mind if I steal it lol?

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357998273.604719.jpg
Something like that maybe?

Lol

(This was a quick knock up, I've altered a few bits so it reads right)

I would print it on 180gsm blue card /emoticons/smile.png
Love it!

/emoticons/smile.png thanks I was quite proud lol

If anyone wants the word document let me know and I can email it to you /emoticons/smile.png

Back