Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

13 commercial solar panel cleaning jobs available in oxfordshire

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Solar Steve

Hi everyone. I have 13 commercial sites that need cleaning in Oxfordshire. Each site is between 50KW and 250KW. I don't have exact details yet of each site but I estimate there will be between 2,500-5,000 panels in total. All are ground-mounted. If you are interested, please read the criterion below.

They will need to be cleaned toward the end of April or beginning of May.

Please give prices per panel.

Public liability of £2m or more is needed.

Previous experience of solar panel cleaning is preferred.

A copy of a RAMS and your public liability and employers liability will need to be provided.

Payment will be made to you within 30 days of our receiving your invoice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on the forum. If you would like to provide a quote, please email through our SPC website. Please don't post your quote on the forum. We are looking for prices only at this stage. All of the paperwork will be requested further down the line.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cleaned up the thread, GAV has said it is fine. But you have to give me the contract /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Excellent! Cheers damo. PM me a price per panel and we will see where we can go!

Back