How would you charge and method?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Williams Jet Wash, Oct 11, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

image.jpeg Regular window cleaning customer wants a price for this backyard to be cleaned up before winter comes... How much? And method?

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Fixed rate. Half day and blast it with jetwasher.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Hypo and jetwash..quick spray with ddac after and charge well as then you can guarantee it will stay clean and not slippery all winter

4. Williams Jet Wash

i'm thinking to jet wash and then hypo it and rinse shes looking for it to last over winter etc quoted £75 as i want the work ::o:

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I would hypo then jetwash it off and then spot treat any stubborn black spots etc with strong hypo
    Sometimes with hypo you need 2 treatments to get everything off so why jetwash it all then hypo as it just makes more work

6. Williams Jet Wash

Havnt got the work ATM now anyway can't afford this side of X mas will save now genuinely hasn't got the money in starting to realise that in my area people will not pay the standard £2 m2

Advertisement