Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale villages near Chesterfield

BigFoot

Someone I know is selling a Window cleaning round near Chesterfield, Several villages.

Takes £1100 and takes 5 days to clean. 

Averages £8.50 per property however many of the properties are £7.50 front only terraced houses and are very fast and easy to clean.

Customers pay promptly and all late payers have been transferred to pay by Gocardless and have become best payers.

Over 40 customers on the round now pay Gocardless.

Preparations have been made for the remainder of the round for payment transfer only to be through Gocardless.

cleaned trad with pole for two-three years just started wfp cleaned twice this method.

If you are interested please inbox message me your phone number or with best time to for him to call and I'll pass on your details 

Round for sale at £4950

He is working the round commuting back and forth and still adding customers  but it is for sale.

It is now all WFP and been cleaned a number of months this method. If your interested private message Me your phone number  and I'll get him to give you a call to talk you through it. 

He is working the round commuting back and forth and still adding customers  but it is for sale.

It is now all WFP and been cleaned a number of months this method. If your interested private message Me your phone number  and I'll get him to give you a call to talk you through it. 

Cheers

Rick

Latest Posts

Back